Armstrong Wine & Brew is the longest owner operated Brew on Premise in the North Okanagan for many reasons:
- Same ownership since we opened our doors in 1996
- Only the finest ingredients available are used
- Our 23-year philosophy is straightforward: NCCP!…
It’s a “Never Cut Corner Philosophy!”
- Gold Medal Winner every year that we entered the WineMaker International Amateur wine competition 2010 & 2011 & 2012 & 2013 (2014 we never entered any wines) and 2015 and 2016
- Fully automated bottle sanitization system (No Sulphites used)
- Fully Automated Bottle Fillers & Corkers
- Automatic bottle capping machine
- Impeccably clean and sanitary environment
- Quadruple Cold-Filtered Beer
- Reverse Osmosis water used in all production
- Custom Labels
- Customer cash discount for referrals ($20.00)
- Armstrong’s only Authorized Winexpert Dealer
- All products covered by our 100% personal taste guarantee
Our store is equipped with state of the art processing, cleaning and bottling equipment. Our friendly, knowledgeable wine excellence certified staff (WSET Level 1) will ensure your experience with us is pleasurable and relaxing. We offer the broadest range of Wine and custom Micro Brewed Beer recipes in the North Okanagan; including Port, Ice Wine, Sherry, Champagne and Limited Edition Wines, Ciders and Coolers.
It’s Easy! It’s Quick! It’s Fun!
Create Your Award Winning Wines: Making your very own wine has never been easier and is far less expensive than you may think. Creating a private wine cellar has become a regular trend for many North Okanagan residents and continues to grow in popularity.
The Process: It’s so easy… All you do is come into Armstrong Wine & Brew and let us help you choose from our wide selection of award-winning wines or beer, then take five minutes to start the process by mixing the ingredients and adding the yeast. We do all the rest… You return to bottle the experience!
On-premise winemaking has never been more accessible, with wines available from such regions as Australia, Italy, France, Chile, South Africa, Germany, California and Canada.
We carry a variety of exceptional specialty wines such as our very own International Gold Medal Winning (Fire in Ice), Sparkling Wines, Ports, Riesling Icewine & Cabernet Franc Icewine and more.
A wide selection of beer (light, dark, amber, lagers, ales) from around the world is also available. Or have us help you customize your own brew. How about our very own Back Hand of Goddess! Or our Molson Supreme Style.
Create your own batch or share them with a friend, co-worker or family member.
Armstrong Wine & Brew is the place in the North Okanagan to create your own.
View our online “Shop & Browse“. and check us out on for specials and contests.